Jaimie Kidston started her career in the Cariboo and moved to beautiful Penticton in 2013. She emphasizes client-centred dispute resolution. Her practice focuses on civil and estate litigation and personal injury. Jaimie practices in the areas of wills and estates, corporate and real estate transactions, and equine law.
Jaimie has represented clients in BC Supreme Court, BC Small Claims Court, the BC Human Rights Tribunal, the Employment Standards Tribunal, and in mediation.
Jaimie is past Chair of the Okanagan Civil Litigation section of the Canadian Bar Association and she has given lectures on estate law at Okanagan College.
Outside the office, Jaimie is an avid competitor in the Olympic equestrian sport of Eventing. She sits on the Safety and Young Riders Selection Committees of Horse Trials B.C.
- 2004 Bachelor of Commerce, University of Alberta
- 2009 Juris Doctor, University of British Columbia and University of Glasgow
- Law Society of British Columbia
- Canadian Bar Association
- Penticton and District Bar Association (Executive Member)
- Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia